Saturday, April 25, 2009

Miley Cyrus tells fans that they must learn From her Mistakes

The success of the big screen adaptation of Hannah Montana only shows that Miley Cyrus has tremendous multitude of fans and that all her moves will be praise or criticize by the public.

In her recent interview via IANS, she doesn’t mind being seen as a “role model”. At the same time, she wants fans to learn from her mistakes.
“I definitely want to be a role model; I hope I am. I want people to be able to look up to me because that is part of my job and that’s what I love. I want my fans to watch me and when I make good decisions, make similar decisions and when I make mistakes, learn from them because I will too.”
With her previous mistakes and experiences "smiley" Miley is now staring to be mature and cautious on her moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment