Friday, April 17, 2009

Kim Kardashian got over cooked (Bad Sunburned)

Kim Kardashian got over cooked under the sun as she wrote on her tweeter page "PLEASE HELP ME! I am so sunburned! I fell asleep with huge glasses on yesterday! This tan line is not ok!!!"

The moment I saw her photo, a big ooopss!!! [More Photos Below]

The reality star continues in her blog, "I am so sunburned and need help! I'm in Mexico and I was sunbathing when I fell asleep with my huge Prada butterfly sunglasses on and now look at me! I'm going to have to hide from cameras for days. I usually never get red, I always get dark. It hurts! Do u guys have any remedies I can try to help ease the pain and get rid of the redness?"

She added, "Everyone here is making fun of me! Look at Reggie's teammate and friend Bobby starting with the jokes. My whole body is burned but my face looks the worst because of the glasses. I will never wear sunglasses when sunbathing again!"




No comments:

Post a Comment