Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kelly McGillis confirms that she's gay: "I’m done with the man thing."

Actress Kelly McGillis who is popularly known as the sexy female flying instructor who got romantically involved with her student Maverick played by Tom Cruise in the 1986 fighter-pilot movie "Top Gun" is now leaving the hangar to finally announced that the long-rumored news that she is a lesbian is definitely true, after her failed marriages.

In her interview via shewire, she was asked if she's looking to date a man or woman? She reply, “Definitely a woman! I’m done with the man thing. You need to move on in life.”

When she was 12 years-old, Kelly realize and struggles with her sexuality and she is on the process of understanding on what is happening to her.
"It was a long, arduous journey for me. I had a lot of things happen that convinced me that God was punishing me because I was gay.”
The 51 years-old actress has been married and divorced twice, and has two daughters with her second husband, Fred Tillman.

Kelly guested in "The L Word" series last year for two episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment