Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens want to do action movies like Angelina Jolie

Like her on and off screen partner Zac Efron who expressed to do new roles, lovely actress Vanessa Hudgens reveals on the latest Self Magazine issue that she want to trade off temporally her love with musical to an extreme high-pumping action roles. She envision to do the roles like her favorite actress Angelina Jolie.

She said, “I’m in love with Angelina Jolie. Everything she does, I adore.”

Widening her acting resume, “I’d like to do an action film where I could kick someone’s ass. I want to be strong and empowered. I want to shock everybody.”

I'm imagining right now her image carrying guns and kicking her enemies ass in her future movies.

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment