Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in T: The New York Times Style Magazine

Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes shares some details of their love life on the Holiday/Reinvention issue of T: The New York Times Style Magazine.

Here's some highlights:

Katie confessed that she dreamed of marrying Tom as a little girl, Toms said, "I said I wouldn't want to disappoint her. I knew I wanted to marry Kate when I met her."

Katie's admiration to Tom, “When I met Tom I was completely in love and, yes, I admired him growing up – he’s Tom Cruise! [After our first meeting, I was] completely in love. He was so warm, and I thought, ‘Wow, you can be a superstar and a human being.’ He made me feel so amazing.”

People's misperception about her, Katie said, “There’s a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn’t have any control of her life. And that’s pretty wrong. From the very beginning, I’ve made choices in my life that have been very strong. ”

Katie's feelings since her romance with Cruise started, Holmes says, "My life has expanded. My family and friends are all a part of this bigger life."

No comments:

Post a Comment