Friday, December 26, 2008

Brad Pitt: Natural direction with Angelina Jolie

His love and appreciation to his partner Angelina Jolie still growing... Brad Pitt works in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" really helps him to be in focus and study new perspective.

In a interview via L.A. Times, Brad shared some of this thoughts.

The new and older (and presumably wiser) Brad Pitt, “Once you hit 40, you start reexamining the math of it all… I’ll trade wisdom for youth any day.”

On the bittersweet irony of true love, “It’s a tragedy in the sense that any love involves loss, and that’s the risk you take. And the greater the love, the greater the loss. I certainly feel that now with the woman I’m with, and the children that I have. But whatever the course may be, this time together is extraordinary.”

How Angelina changes his priorities, "I had a whole other life and I got to experience a lot. And I probably got away with more than I should," he says. "And it kind of ran its course, you know, it kind of hit a dead end." Fatherhood, he notes, is "the direction I always thought I would go in. But not until, with Angie and it felt like a natural evolution, a natural direction."

For the full atricle, visit L.A. Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment