Sunday, December 21, 2008

David Beckham's passion to a high level game

It is not just all for the money but the passion and the love in playing a high level game. This is what David Beckham want to emphasized in his desire to play real soccer in places other than the U.S.

David Beckham has finish finalizing a three month loan to play for the AC Milan football club.

In his recent interview, he said, “Moving to America was a big step for me because there was a lot of people who were criticizing the move, but I still believe it was a move where I wanted to challenge myself and I was able to challenge myself in different ways. But I have always said that I would always miss playing at the highest level. I’m not saying that in America they won’t get to the highest level — it will take time and it will happen. But with five months off during the season I personally can’t do that… I needed to be able to be playing top-flight football to keep myself fit, to keep myself in contention for other things that are going on.”

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment