Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Charles Barkley popped with DUI, his reason - he is just horny

Charles Barkley was popped for DUI for running a stop sign in the Old Town section of Scottsdale and the funny reason that he told the cops for his violation is just want a oral sex.

According to TMZ, the officer who wrote the report said, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a b**w job. He then explained that she had given him a 'b**w job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."

The officers also "found a handgun in the vehicle" which was immediately impounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment