Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Paris Hilton thinks that the burglary is an inside job

Looking not bothered about the recent break-in, Paris Hilton feels and think that the person burglarized her home is no stranger to her and she believes it was an inside job.

“I think whoever did this, definitely has been there before,” Miss Hilton tells E! News. “We have some suspects that I’m thinking of.”

$2 million worth of jewelry and personal/memorable items was stolen, she said, “All my necklaces, jewelry that my grandmothers gave me that I’ll never be able to replace. You know, it’s just an invasion of privacy and it’s happened to me before."

"Obviously. it's devastating and disturbing that someone was in my home"

Paris gave an advice to culprit, "I would tell them to please return my things. They just have to anonymously have a taxi drop it off in my front gate in a box with my jewelry and everything they won't get in trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment