Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rihanna racy photo spread for GQ (January 2010)

Rihanna in an enticingly racy photo spread as she goes topless in GQ Magazine January 2010.

In her interview, Rihanna shared that after the violent incident with her ex Chris Brown, she learned that "love is blind. It took a lot of strength to pull out of that relationship. To finally just officially cut it off. It was like night and day. It was two different worlds. It was the world I lived for two years, and then having the strength to say, "I'm gonna step into my own world. Start over."

Friendship with Chris Brown in the future, She answered, "Mmm. Maybe in like ten years, you know? But it's not something that I'm depending on. I'm not depending on his friendship."

Meanwhile, Rihanna will welcome 2010 with a bang in the Big Apple as she is scheduled to join NBC’s "New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly".



[Photo courtesy by GQ/Michael Thompson]


No comments:

Post a Comment