Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beyonce's first fragrance "Beyonce Heat"

Beyonce is set to unveil in February her first fragrance "Beyonce Heat" under Coty Inc.

“I’m so happy with it,” Beyonce told Women’s Wear Daily “I’ve been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I’ve never in my life gotten so many compliments. Coty has their own testing, but that was my testing! The fans loved it. They were like, ‘I love that, I’m getting that, why isn’t it out right now? I need it!”

Her new signature scent are "top notes of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach; a heart of honeysuckle nectar, almond macaroon and crème de musk, and a drydown of giant sequoia milkwood, tonka bean and amber."

Beyonce will now deliver enticing heat on stage and your body.



No comments:

Post a Comment