Monday, December 14, 2009

Taylor Swift holiday love song; generously gives big to education

Singer Evan Taubenfeld only wish this Christmas is to be with Taylor Swift. Checkout "Merry Swiftmas (Even though I Celebrate Chanukah), he is much interested with Taylor Swift than Angelina Jolie, Penélope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson and even Megan Fox.

Meanwhile, Taylor Swift News: The lovely country singer turned 20 and she celebrated it with a Christmas-themed birthday party. Showing some gratitude to her success, Taylor donated $250,000 to schools around the country that she's either attended or worked with.

Taylor shared, “Something I wanted to do at the end of this amazing year and especially on my birthday was give back to something I really believe in, which is education. The schools that I went to and the amazing people I got to learn from really turned me into who I am, and I wanted to give back.”

That's why she is receiving a bountiful of blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment