Monday, December 21, 2009

Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack: "My world was destroyed"

With Brittany Murphy’s untimely death, her husband Simon Monjack was devastated and in an instant he felt the world collapsed.
“My world was destroyed yesterday,” an emotional Monjack told Access Hollywood on Monday afternoon.

One message, in particular, was very moving to Monjack, “I loved what Ashton [Kutcher] wrote on Twitter. It was comforting to me,” Monjack told Access Hollywood, adding he did not know his wife’s former “Just Married” co-star personally. “I couldn’t have said it better.”
Ashton tweeted, “2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon. see you on the other side kid.”





No comments:

Post a Comment