Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Baby Son Hank Baskett IV in OK! Magazine

Joyfully introducing their bundle of joy, former Playboy Girl Next Door Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett debut their less than a week old newborn son Hank Randall Baskett IV in the latest issue of OK! Magazine.

Here are some interview highlights from OK!

Congratulations! How are you feeling?
Kendra: Thanks. I have labor brain. I forgot everything that happened!
Hank: I am in straight awe, trust me.

How did you prepare for coming to the hospital?

Kendra: The good thing about being induced is that it’s like planning a trip, just very calm. We ate a huge dinner before we came to the hospital. I ate a whole batch of brownies because I was nervous. No wonder he’s 9 pounds!

What happened at the hospital?
Kendra: I was induced early in the morning; then it was wait, wait, wait. I was experiencing contractions throughout the day, and I was anxious. I kept checking the monitor every second, like “Is it happening yet?”

[Image courtesy by Ok!]

No comments:

Post a Comment