Friday, December 18, 2009

Gisele Bundchen named her baby boy, "Benjamin"

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have finally decided and revealed the name of their new born baby boy, it's Benjamin.
Thanking her family, friends and fans, Gisele said, "I want to thank you all with all my heart for the immense love I have received here on the website. It is a pleasure to receive messages from each one of you here.

I am living a very special moment in my life, Benjamin is a blessing and I could not be happier.

I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and 2010 with lots of light!"
This is the first for Gisele while for Brady, it is his second, he has a 2-year-old son, Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan.

[Photo courtesy by celebutopia/ wireimage]



No comments:

Post a Comment