Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Joanna Krupa's statement to the Crucifix Controversy

Joanna Krupa gave a statement defending PETA and what she done for the campaign.
"It's understandable that the Catholic League is wary of another sex scandal, but the sex we're talking about pertains to dogs and cats. As a practicing Catholic, I am shocked that the Catholic League is speaking out against my PETA ads, which I am very proud of. I'm doing what the Catholic Church should be doing, working to stop senseless suffering of animals, the most defenseless of God's creation. I am a voice for innocent animals who are being neglected and dumped by the millions at shelters. In my heart I know that Jesus would never condone the suffering that results when dogs and cats are allowed to breed."
The Catholic League felt and called the new PETA campaign as a SCAM and it exploits Christian symbols. [Controversial Racy PETA ad]

No comments:

Post a Comment