Thursday, August 28, 2008

Michael Lohan to daughter Lindsay Lohan : ""She is out of control.”

After Lindsay Lohan lashes out her hurtful feelings against his father Michael Lohan via her blog and calling him as an "Embarrassment", Michael Lohan fires back on his daughter in a ABC news interview and describing her as "out of control.”

Michael on Lindsay “out of control” life: “Who’s out of control? Whose life is out of control? Give me a break. Going from place to place, being dragged around by Samantha so she can make more money off of Lindsay being there when she spins … She’s gone from making $7 million to less than a million a movie. Who’s out of control? I go to church. I go and help people in rehab. That’s control. How can she say I’m out of control?”

Michael on the the bad influence around Lindsay: “I want Lindsay to be in a good place. When I started looking at what Samantha was doing, dragging Lindsay to clubs, drinking around Lindsay … Samantha is one of the biggest problems in her life. That’s what Dina told me. I’m reacting on what Dina said, but then Dina steps out of the picture because she wants to look like the good guy.”

Michael on ex-wife Dina Lohan: “Dina’s a two-face. She wants to try to look good and stay on Lindsay’s good side instead of being a good parent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment