Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anne Hathaway is smarter than ever

Anne Hathaway is doing her thing in a low level ever since the fraud and and money laundering scandal of her ex-beau Raffaello Rollieri have been haunting her.

The "Devil wears Prada" actress is now back and was spotted in Los Angeles looking lovely and relax as she made her way to a West Hollywood office building.

Meanwhile, Anne told the press that she's happy about her career and she wants to play more different roles.
“My general broad thing that I look for when I’m choosing a role is I like to be the exact opposite of what was the last thing I played. I like things that frighten me. I like doing things I don’t believe I can do and sometimes I can’t do them and they don’t turn out well, and sometimes they do connect and that’s always good, that’s always such a relief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment