Saturday, August 23, 2008

Paris Hilton's BFF contestants are her Dolls

Paris Hilton blogged it out her new BFF and some how she compares her BFF contestants as her dolls. Maybe Paris need a needle for her dolls.

Here's some snippets of her blog entry entitled "Summer Update and My New BFF!"
When I was little I loved playing with dolls. Now that I'm grown up, this show concept has given me my own real live dollhouse by having the BFF contestants. Imagine all the trouble and fun I could cause all at once just with a text on my blackberry, from me to them...I'm sure you and your friends do a lot of my communicating by text--it's crazy to imagine how important that has become. I will admit...I love texting :) So it was naturally part of taping the show with the BFF contestants...I can't wait for you to see how we used the messages throughout the show.

These kids are gonna blow your minds and touch your hearts with what they go through and reveal. They were sweet and fun and a little crazy! Ha...I can't wait for you all to see the drama of having these girls and guys living under my roof. It was definitely an experience I will cherish forever and never forget. I made friends that I will have for a lifetime.

For the full blog entry visit MySpace.

Paris Hilton's My New BFF premieres at 10pm on Tuesday, September 30th on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment