Thursday, August 28, 2008

Official statement of Manny Pacquiao on his upcoming fight with Oscar De la Hoya

After the confirmation of the highly anticipated fight of Oscar "Golden Boy" Dela Hoya versus Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao, here's the official statement of Manny Pacquiao on his this said fight via insidesports:
“I have agreed in principle to accept the December 6 fight against Oscar De La Hoya. This will be the toughest test in my boxing career because of the reach and height advantage of my esteemed opponent, aside from his great boxing skills.

"This fight however will not be a walk-in-the-park for Oscar De a Hoya. Boxing fans will see the same fire and intensity which they have witnessed in my previous fights. I will frustrate the desire of Oscar De La Hoya to avenge the defeats of the great Mexican boxers who lost to me.

"I am dedicating this forthcoming fight to my countrymen and all the boxing fans all over the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment