Friday, February 22, 2008

Paula Abdul's career comeback and behind-the-scenes video

After releasing Paula Abdul’s new music video "Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow", in her press conference the AI judge talks about her comeback career and many more...

On her comeback and performing again. “It’s good to be back in the game. It’s a very poignant and special time. It’s been awhile since I’ve been out there doing it.”

“That’s my happy place. I didn’t realize how much I missed physically being out there and doing that.”

On Tour plans. “I’ve definitely been taking meetings. I’m very particular, though, about how I want to approach touring. I have a real focused idea. I want it to be something different. It’ll be a whole different trend of touring.”

On who will win American Idol this year. “I have no idea. This is the first time that none of us can say definitely going to be this person…. There are definitely standouts. You can’t deny David Archuleta, Jason Castro and Michael Johns and Alaina and Sayesha and Ramiele and Carly… I could go on and on. It’s, for me, it’s like ‘Oh my god, who’s going to go home?’ You’ve got contenders of both genders. Oh god, that just rhymed.”

Check the behind-the-scenes of "Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow" after the jump....


No comments:

Post a Comment