Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Marian Rivera in Marie Claire Magazine

Marian Rivera is conquering different magazine covers in the Philippines.

Adding to Marian Rivera's aka Marimar first quarter storm in magazines is Marie Claire Philippines as she graces the March 2008 issue cover of it.

The Marimar and soon to be Dyesebel star talks about being a grandmother's girl, childhood, showbiz, being a good woman and many more...

Here's some interview excerpts:

Marian on being a Lola's Girl.
"Of course, I love my mom, too," she says, "But my grandma holds first place in my heart."

Marian on Principles.
"My principle in life is if you're kind to me, I'll be kinder to you. Pero 'pag tinarantado mo ako, mas tarantado ako sa ‘yo. I'll just reflect the way you treat me."

Marian on Showbiz tantrum.
"I learned to [keep] my temper [in control], makibagay sa lahat ng tao, so they'd have nothing to say about me."

Marian's true self.
"Independence, self-confidence, knowing what's right and wrong, the will to act, and faith all led me to where I am now."

Photo courtesy of PEP

No comments:

Post a Comment