Monday, February 25, 2008

Katie Holmes Speaks her mind in a interview.

In a recent interview with British Daily Mail, Katie Holmes talks about her temper, experiences, love, career, motherhoood and many more...

Here's some excerpts from the interview:

WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?

Let's see. I do have a lot of patience but I have trouble when I'm driving in traffic. And I don't have a lot of patience with lateness and stuff like that, but for the most part I can go with the flow.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR TEMPER?

I threw a lot of tantrums when I was little and secretly I'd like to throw a tantrum sometimes. That would be empowering, but I have a little girl who likes to do that, too.

WHAT WERE YOUR DREAMS AS A CHILD?

To marry Tom Cruise! (Laughs)

HOW DID YOU MEET TOM?

We just went on this great date together, and it's been wonderful ever since. He's the most amazing man in the world. I'm so happy. I love him. I feel like he's made my life.

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE HIM?

He's just amazing. He's kind, generous, smart, he's Tom Cruise - he's the most artistic man I've ever met.

He makes me laugh like I've never laughed. He's made me feel joy like I never have before. There are so many things. He's the most wonderful human being I know.

HOW HAS MOTHERHOOD CHANGED YOU?

My life feels so more enriched since becoming a mum. I was so into myself before I had children because I had no one else to be into. I just had to take care of me. How can you not be? It is different becoming a mother, it's all about Suri now.

IS IT HARD TO BALANCE MOTHERHOOD WITH A CAREER?

No, not at all. It's fun. I find it exciting.

WHAT WAS THE DEFINING MOMENT YOU REALISED YOU WERE FAMOUS?

I landed the part in Dawson's Creek when I was 18. I had just graduated from high school and I was soon earning a lot of money.

I did what every other 18-year-old girl from my town would do, which was I bought a pair of jeans and a great sweater which wasn't on sale.

I thought: "Wow. I better not buy anything for a really long time. I don't want to let it go to my head."

I was beginning to get recognised on the street and it was at that time I realised my life had changed. I still have the sweater.

For the full article.click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment