Friday, February 29, 2008

Kate Hudson's Style in British Elle Magazine

Elle Style Icon Kate Hudson discuss style views on the April 2008 issue of British Elle Magazine. She also talk about some fashion perception and relationship.

On Style Icons: “A style icon are women who remain true to a signature style, like Anita Pallenberg, Bianca Jagger - and of course my mum Goldie Hawn. I like people to have personal style.”

On her signature look: “I’m not into the trampy look. I like to mis-match. I like a look that is not too thought out. I plan to wear as little as possible for as long as I can. I know I won’t have this body forever, she says. and I would like to have another child some day.”
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On her own personal style: "I love clothes! But I would never put something on just because it's high fashion. . . I like people to have personal style. . . I'm not into the trampy look. I like to mismatch. I like a look that is not too thought out!"

On what she'll be wearing this Spring: "Right now I'm in love with colour! Particularly purple. I just bought a purple Dolce sweater. The other color I love for spring is cobalt blue. And that peachy skin-tone colour."

On her relationship with Chris: "The other day I told someone my husband was coming over and they said, 'You mean your ex-husband'. I do love my ex. Whatever man I end up with, I'll always love Chris."

No comments:

Post a Comment