Friday, February 22, 2008

TWINS for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony


A new born child is always a blessing.

It's a double blessing for Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony. hey're the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl.
Lopez’s manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE.
The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

“Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon”.

Yolanda Santa Maria, Anthony's older sister, told PEOPLE.
"I learned this morning. I'm ecstatic, I really am. I'm happy for her,"

"She's a mom for the first time. I can just imagine the euphoria she's going through."

"I can't wait to see them, I can't wait to meet them. Words don't even begin to express how happy I am for them."


photo courtesy of newzaroundus and POTO

No comments:

Post a Comment