Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jamie Foxx is Mike Tyson

Jamie Foxx will portray the life story of once dubbed as the baddest man in planet.

Foxx will set to play the role as Mike Tyson in the forthcoming biopic film. Tyson already signed up Foxx to play the controversial role. Many us know Tyson's career and life story is a big whirlwind.

Tyson says, "Jamie Foxx and I will be working together. He will play me in the film about my life. We already talked about it several times."

Tyson also insists he is finally free of drugs for the first time in years.

He says, "Even when I was training for a fight, there were no drugs, but I would drink. I had never been clean and sober my whole life. This is the first time. I'm tired of losing. I lost the trust of my family, my five kids. I didn't like that way of life and decided to change. I saw the devil and didn't want that."

No comments:

Post a Comment