Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Drew Barrymore share her views with Vogue magazine

The March 2008 issue of Vogue magazine features the versatile actress Drew Barrymore. She talks about her love, career, work ethics, childhood and many more........

Drew is a career-minded woman — acting, producing and directing. And she's happy in the arms of Justin Long.

Some interview excerpts:
On beau Justin Long:
“Can you feel my smiling? My cheeks hurt, I’m so happy.” (Adds Justin: “She makes my cheeks hurt, too.”)

On her Charlie’s Angels franchise:
“I’m dying to do a third. Poo [her nickname for Cameron Diaz] and Lucy [Liu] and I talk about it all the time.”

On what you didn’t know about her:
“Photography has been my secret hobby and passion for years now.”

On her transformation from wild child:
“I think I had some mechanism in my head that said, ‘If you don’t pull it together for yourself, no one else will.’ That’s coming from a person who had to try it all, burn my hand on the stove and party it up."

On the legendary Barrymore clan:
“Maybe they were crazy, but they were talented and they were interested and they were passionate about life... I’m proud I come from that circus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment