Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pink talk about her Divorce

Pink use her official website Pinkspage to reach out and talk about her divorce with biker Carey Hart.

A Message from P!nk
Hi everybody. I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world. First and foremost, thank-you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now. The most important thing for you all to know, is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This break up is not about cheating, anger, or fighting. I know it sounds like cliche bulls***, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be. All I know at this point, is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well. One never knows the future, but mine and Careys' just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring.

X Miss P

No comments:

Post a Comment