Monday, February 4, 2008

Paris Hilton: "I’m not a bad girl"

Parade.com interviewed Paris Hilton and they described her as a down-to-earth person. Paris talks about her film The Hottie and the Nottie, The L Word, trust and many more....

Some interview excerpts:

You’ve sometimes been called a diva, but I have never once seen you be rude to anyone.
"That was definitely the way that we were raised by my mom. She always taught us to be polite. We had the best manners, so I’ve kept them."

Every woman has an ugly day. Do you?
"I think we’re humans. All girls feel like a "nottie" some days—like someone who isn’t turning heads. That’s just part of life. I just get a facial or a massage. Pampering yourself gets you back into "hottie"-ness."

Are you less trusting now?
"You have to be in this town. I’m very wary of people. I only surround myself with my really close friends and people I’ve known a long time and people I know love me and know the real me."

"You know, I’m a really good judge of character, so when people are around that shouldn’t be there, I usually will know right away. I know how to make the right choices."

There’s a rumor out there that you're planning to do The L Word, the series about lesbians.
"It’s true. I have no idea what kind of character I’ll be playing, but it’s a good show."

Full interview at Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment