Friday, June 25, 2010

Vanessa Bryant talks about feud with Khloe Kardashian

The rumored feud between Kobe Bryant’s wife Vanessa Bryant and Lamar Odom's wife Khloe Kardashian is gaining media attention but Vanessa denies the said "hate" issue and she wants to set the record straight.

Vanessa told ET, "I have been a Laker wife for the past 10 years and I've never had an issue with anyone, especially any of the Laker wives. Celebrating your first NBA championship is an exciting time, I know because I've shared five along with my husband. My focus will remain spending quality time with my husband and children this summer. I look forward to supporting the Lakers on their quest for another championship next season."

It was reported by In Touch Weekly' that allegedly Vanessa really "hates" Khloe and her entire family for being attention seekers. Also allegedly, Vanessa refuses to invite Khloe to events with the other Lakers wives.

[Photos courtesy by Jason Merritt/Getty Images - Bauer Griffin]

No comments:

Post a Comment