Friday, June 18, 2010

Stephen Moyer: "I'm Proud" of Anna Paquin's Bisexuality

Many are surprised with Anna Paquin's revelation that she is bisexual last April but to True Blood co-star/fiance Stephen Moyer, he is proud of her.

Stephen Moyer shared in his Playboy interview that Paquin reveals her interest at the very start, "I've never been in a relationship before in which, literally within the first three days, all the cards were laid out...It wasn't something that was kept from me. I condone what she has done 100 percent, and it's her business to talk about it, not mine. It doesn't change anything. I'm proud of who she is."

Anna Paquin gave her revealing announcement via a PSA titled “Give a Damn” for the True Colors Fund, an organization dedicated to fighting for equal rights for everyone –gay, straight, bisexual or transgendered.

[Photo courtesy by Craig Barritt/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment