Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Has a Girl Crush on Halle Berry; Maxim July 2010 issue

Dancing With The Stars champ Nicole Scherzinger show off her awesome bikini body while wearing a wet white t-shirt on the cover of the July 2010 issue of Maxim Magazine.

The 31 year-old Pussycat Dolls lead singer is currently dating Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton but she revealed that she has a lesbian crush on Halle Berry. She said, “She’s just naturally gorgeous. I love her smile. Wait, I sound like a dude; I’ve got to snap out of it!”

She also talks about the sexy thing in Ballroom dancing, "It’s definitely more cerebral. Usually I allow the music to take me, so it’s been kind of interesting to be like, “One and two, one and two.” But I think there’s something sexy about a woman who’s in control of her body in every way."



[Photos: Maxim/Mark Baptiste]

No comments:

Post a Comment