Sunday, June 20, 2010

Justin Bieber’s father Jeremy Bieber (Photo)

The success of teen superstar Justin Bieber was due to the guidance of her mother Pattie Mallette, but keeping it under the radar is the other foundation of Justin's life, his father Jeremy Bieber.
“I have a great relationship with my dad,” the pop star told Seventeen [via People]. “When I was younger, he taught me how to play some songs on the guitar, like ‘Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door’ by Bob Dylan.”

“He’s the one who got me into classic rock and then turned me on to stuff like Guns N’ Roses and Metallica,” Justin said. “He taught me how to drive too. He’s cool.”
Jeremy Bieber (Lord Bieber on Twitter) is living in Canada, married a woman named Erin and has two younger children Jazmyn and Jaxon Bieber.

Meanwhile,checkout Justin Bieber's "Somebody To Love" Remix ft. Usher (Music video).


[Photos courtesy by Mike Coppola/Getty Images - People]

No comments:

Post a Comment