Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jerry Seinfeld: Lady GaGa is a "Jerk"

Jerry Seinfeld thinks that she is a "Jerk" as he gave a straight forward description to Lady GaGa's behavior during the recent Mets-Padres game in which the controversial singer dressed up in bra and bikini bottom while flipping photographers off from her front row seat.

Lady GaGa was moved from her front row seat to Seinfeld’s empty VIP box after the incident. (Wow! New Upgrade Option!!!Lol)
Jerry said in an interview with NYC’s WFAN radio [nypost], "This woman is a jerk. I can’t believe they put her in my box that I paid for. You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we’re living in now?”
Jerry on Lady GaGa's popularity.
"I don't know what these young people think or how they promote their careers. I'm older, I'm 56. I look at Lady Gaga the way Keith Hernandez watches these kids when they pull the pocket out, they wear the inside-out pocket. ... Do you think he understands that? He can't understand that. That's a new game, that's kids."

He added, "I'm not one of these all-publicity-is-good people. People talk about you need exposure -- you could die of exposure."

"She is talented," admitted Seinfeld. "I don’t know why she’s doing this stuff."


[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin - Nick Laham/Getty Images]


No comments:

Post a Comment