Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kris Aquino's marriage to James Yap is now Over!! (VIDEO)

TV host/actress Kris Aquino revealed that her marriage to Basketball star James Yap is now over and she gave up of pursuing to fix her 5 year marriage but she declined to gave the reasons of their split-up.

In her revelation during her interview in ABS-CBN's "The Buzz", Kris wants her personal issues to be private and refused to elaborate on the reasons behind it. She felt that she owe an explanation to her son Baby James.

Kris said, "(Whatever the reason) why this marriage, on my part I'm saying, is over, the only person I will owe an explanation to, and the only person who can demand from me (why we separated), is my son."

"He deserves to hear (the reason) only from me and only from James. We owe it to him... to explain to him."

It will be surely the hot topic in the upcoming inauguration on June 30 of his brother/Benigno Noynoy Aquino III as the new President of the Philippines.




[Video : ABS-CBN]

No comments:

Post a Comment