Sunday, April 12, 2009

Madonna want the best for Mercy James

Madonna gave her reactions towards her failed adoption to 3-year-old Mercy James and her good cause meant a bigger picture to the Malawi people in the future.

US Weekly reports that Madonna emailed Malawi's Nation newspaper and said, "I want to provide Mercy with a home, a loving family environment and the best education and healthcare possible. And it's my hope that she, like David, will one day return to Malawi and help the people of their country."

"Though I have been advised that I cannot publicly discuss the pending appeal regarding my desire to adopt Mercy, I do want to say how much I appreciate the level of support that I have received from the people of Malawi and my friends around the world."

Malawi court didn't grant Madonna on the adoption that she seek due to residency requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment