Sunday, February 15, 2009

Khloe Kardashian on Jessica Simpson: "I think she's stunning."

Another Kardashian is joining her sister Kim in voicing out their opinion in supporting Jessica Simpson's new heavy fuller figure.

Khloe Kardashian is agreeing with her sister previous claim that Jessica's curvy body looks hot and adding to it, Khloe says, "Most people would die to have that body."

Recently single, Khloe said via PEOPLE, "I do think she's gained a little weight, but Jessica is so petite and so beautiful that if she gains five pounds it looks like a lot more. I think she's stunning."

Khloe herself has had to fend off negative comments about her own weight – and she still brushes them off.

In all Kardashian sister, she also been a victim of nasty comments over her weight.

She said. "I'm just happy with myself and I don't care what anyone else says. It's important to have good family and good morals."

No comments:

Post a Comment