Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rihanna and Chris Brown Reconciliation: "whatever road she takes. I'm behind her ", Says Dad

What Rihanna's father can do if his own daughter doesn't listen to him? With the highly publicized beat up, Rihanna shows that she can sacrifice her body for Chris Brown.

The couple are back together and they were spotted at at Sean "Diddy" Combs' Star Island mansion in Miami Beach.

Rihanna’s dad Ronald Fenty can only do is to support her daughter on forgiving Brown.
Ronald Fenty via US Weekly, “I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she's OK."
One sentence, Love is Blind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment