Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bristol Palin: Teen Abstinence Is "Not Realistic"


Another personality that stole the spotlight from the republicans in last US election is Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol Palin. The young teen who just give birth 2 months ago to her son Tripp.

In a interview, the teenage mom want to advice her fellow teens who are now thinking of having sex about the bad consequences of their actions but still she doesn’t believe in her mom’s view of teen abstinence.
In a FOX News segment of Greta Van Susteren, Bristol said, "Everyone should wait 10 years. I hope people learn from my story. It's so much easier if you're married, have a house and career. It's not a situation you want to strive for."
She describes her mother's view of teen abstinence is "not realistic at all." and added "it was my choice to have the baby. It doesn't matter what my mom's views are on it. It was my decision."

Maintaining a non-active sexual teen life is hard but I don't believe that its her choice to have a baby, actually she just accidentally got knocked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment