Sunday, February 15, 2009

Geneva Cruz slams her critics about the nasty rumors

Sexy singer-mom Geneva Cruz slams her critics about the nasty rumors of her allegedly supposed breakup and attempted suicide. She

In her recent interview, She was asked if she and her husband KC Montero are still together? Geneva answered that their still together even though like all normal married couples theirs ups and down.

Geneva feels that people who are committing suicide are fools and she will never entertain such ideas. She said, "Yung sinabi nila na I committed suicide, that is so finished," Geneva said, "because marami na akong pinagdaanan para gawin yun? First of all, I am against that. I have seen a lot of people who are close to my heart na nagpakamatay sila. I think katangahan talaga yun. Harapin nyo ang problema."

No comments:

Post a Comment