Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kim Kardashian: Jessica Simpson curvy body is Hot

Jessica Simpson's fuller figure is now the talk of the town, if some sees Jessica's new body is a big no. For Kim Kardashian, it's HOT!

Kim said via PEOPLE, "Call me crazy, but when I saw the picture..I was like, 'Oh my God, Jessica looks hot!'"

"I actually love the outfit. I think she looks amazing. I love high-waisted jeans, I loved that belt, and her hair looked fabulous. "I get that she does look curvier, but to me, there's nothing wrong it."

From a curvy figure herself, "It doesn't really bother me anymore. I love curves. Being super skinny just isn't attractive to me. When I saw that picture, I knew everyone was going to say something. And I thought, 'You know what? Leave Jessica alone!' She's fabulous, she's a really sweet girl, and I admire her for putting up with it."

The appreciation from a curvy lady to another curvy lady.

[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment