Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Paris Hilton says she's really "hard to get with guys"

The hotel heiress hairess Paris Hilton is in the latest Heat Magazine displaying her long and huge hair extension which is obviously a thumbs down.

She answers some questions in the interview about public's perception of her being a bitch and a bimbo.
“I think a lot of people have seen me on The Simple Life and think I’m a “spoilt airhead”,” she says. “But I was playing a character.” She adds: “‘I’m a lot more serious and shy…and if I’m not out, having to be, you know, “on”, I’m at home just chilling and wearing sweat pants.”
She also expresses that men who want to be with her must suffer first before he can get chance to be with her.
"I’m always really hard to get with guys. There’s a process they have to go through. I’m very old fashioned really and I’ll make them have, like, a million dates before the get a kiss. People are surprised because they think I’ve been through so many men, but it’s not true. I don’t really talk to guys — apart from Benji, who I was with in the past year.
On being ready to a new relationship.
I’m not ready to move into another relationship. I think it’ll be good for me to be alone and find out who I am. One day I’ll find someone.”
Playing hard to get, Is that a punchline?

No comments:

Post a Comment