Thursday, January 22, 2009

Miley Cyrus talks about Jonas Brothers and Ioves Iron Maiden

Even though the song "7 Things" is about heartaches, Miley Cyrus reiterated that she has no hate feelings towards her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas and the rest of the Jonas Brothers. She also talks about the Iron Maiden t-shirt issue.

On her latest vblog, Miley expresses her feeling about Jonas Brothers, "I know you guys saw me, I was hanging out with the Jonas Brothers at the inaugural [concert]. That was really good and we are friends ... I love the JoBros."

"I love Nicky. I do love him," she said. "I love Kevin. I love Joe. I love Frankie. I love all the boys."

She also insisted that Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and her are friends and there's no truth about the rumored feud.

The young teen star also claims that she’s no wannabe when she was seen wearing a Iron Maiden t-shirt (spotted in two occasion).

Says Miley: “I’m sure you all have seen me rocking an Iron Maiden shirt lately and I know there’s been some people saying, ‘Oh, she’s a poser,’ and ‘The only reason she’s wearing Iron Maiden is because she wants to be a rock star.’ . . . So, Iron Maiden — Run To The Hills, Fear of the Dark, Running Free, [all] good song(s), check it out. So thank you, guys. I actually do like Iron Maiden".

[photo coutesy of Fadedyouthblog]

No comments:

Post a Comment