Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gisele Bündchen : Their is no engagement...again!

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady engagement is becoming a merry go round. Which is which? Is seems the engagement is now off.

Supermodel Gisele Bündchen said, “I will realize the dream of marriage, to have children and a family, of course. I’m sorry (to) disappoint you, there is no date set yet. I’m in love and you will see my wedding on the right day.”

She still has no idea how some media came up with two separate engagement rumors.
“I don’t know how people are so creative. First they said he proposed to me in a plane. Imagine, it was Dec. 24, Christmas, we were flying to Boston, then there was some champagne and we celebrated the date.

“Ready? Someone deduced I was getting engaged! I received more than 100 e-mails from friends commenting about the proposal. Now there’s a new rumor, that he proposed to me on last Friday. I wasn’t even there, how can that be true?"


No plan to wed in Costa Rica.
"This talk of Costa Rica must be for the fact I have a house there," she said. "I don't know yet if it's going to be here or in another country, but what I know is that it's going to be something small, a simple ceremony. I don't like parties, I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people."


[photo courtesy of celeb utopia]

No comments:

Post a Comment