Friday, December 5, 2008

Victoria Beckham is very comfortable

Victoria Beckham shares some details on her lifestyle and her usual routine in January 2009 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.

Checkout some photos from Harper’s Bazaar.

Here's some highlights:

Victoria on always being in high heels: “Oh, c’mon, they’re not that hard to walk in…They’re not uncomfortable!"

Victoria on her success in the fashion world: “I really had to prove myself, though…But now I feel like I am competing in an arena where I belong.”

Victoria on her routine:
“It’s funny; I go to the gym now…I run four miles a day…I go into hair and makeup, and I turn into ‘Victoria Beckham.’ I’ll try on all my dresses, and I’ll pick out a handbag, and I’ll put on the shades. I instantly turn into this person, and it sort of feels like a character. And there are so many pictures of it…But it’s a true character because it’s still me.”

Victoria on the paparazzi:
“I don’t complain about paparazzi because I’ve put myself in that position, and so has David. But I always say to the boys, someone is going to take your picture because you’re handsome or you’re smart or because you’re so good at soccer. But every now and again, Romeo might pick up one of David’s cameras and say, ‘Victoria, Victoria, over here!’ And his attitude is sort of angry… I tell you, the paparazzi would not be sitting outside if they realized I was the most boring person in Hollywood.

For the full article interview visit, HarpersBazaar.

No comments:

Post a Comment