Monday, November 3, 2008

Heart Evangelista opens up in Preview Magazine (November 2008)

One of the most beautiful young actress in the Philippines and was described as "Oriental brand of elfin". Heart Evangelista with her nice skin graces the cover of the November 2008 "Beauty Special" issue of Preview Magazine.

Heart shared some things about her beauty routine, her past relationship and many more...

Some snippets :

Heart's simple beauty routine : "I just cleanse and moisturize around my eyes before going to bed."

Heart on experience and split with her ex (Jericho) : "All of a sudden everything in my life changed. My career was just about DEAD, and my personal life was a DISASTER. I would wallow in self-pity. I lost my family. I lost my love and passion for life. I thought it was the end of the world."

Heart's career back on track: "It's really what I love. The passion is really there," she says, "I'm just not over it yet, I feel it, that there's so much more to give."

No comments:

Post a Comment