Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hugh Jackman is People's Sexiest Man Alive of 2008

Metal claw action hero Hugh Jackman was named 2008 Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine. If some people are surprise, even his wife Deborra-Lee Furness jokingly said “Obviously, Brad wasn’t available this year.” and added, “That was a joke, right?”

Deborra-Lee Furness describes Hugh's form “the Body of Doom – but I like what’s inside”.

Australia co-star Nicole Kidman says, “Women’s jaws drop when Hugh walks into a room.”

"Hugh is tough and romantic at the same time. Australian men are a different breed. They're rugged and they sweat."

Other highlights of his interview:

How do you keep the passion alive?
It's easy with my wife. She loves the idea of me coming home in costume because it makes her feel like she's having an affair in a good way. When we met, I was cast as a prisoner with tattoos and she'd say, "Don't take your tattoos off tonight!" and I'd be like, "All right!" But what works best with her is the stockbroker look. She also says, "Do your sexy dance for me," [an '80s-like, hip-swiveling number] and that works for me.

What do you wear to bed?
I didn't wear anything until my daughter was born and we had a night nanny because I was working. I walked out stark naked, and she was reading a book. Now I like boxer briefs.

First learned about sex:
"When I was 9, Scott Whitehead, who lived down the road, had an older brother who had Penthouse magazines. I was kind of shocked."

In this year's list, celebrities next in line are Daniel Craig, John Hamm, Zac Efron, Roebrt Buckley, Blair Underwood, Ed Westwick, Michael Phelps, Blake Shelton, Lang Lang, Mark-Paul Gosslear, Jaiver Bardem, Robert Pattinson, Joshua Jackson and David Beckham.

No comments:

Post a Comment