Monday, November 24, 2008

Taylor Swift in CosmoGirl (December 2008/January 2009)

Taylor Swift form a heartshaped hands in CosmoGirl mag as she was given a recognition in their Born To Lead December 2008/January 2009 issue.

Some highlights:

On writing down your heartbreaks : "Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you're heartbroken, but tomorrow you'll be in love again. And you'll appreciate it more when you can go back and read your journal and realize that the happiness you have is special because yesterday, you cried. I'm so lucky that I get to look at journals from when I was 13 and wanted [a singing career] so bad, but never thought that I would be able to have it, or to get to be on the cover of CosmoGirl."

On being a role model:
“When a mom says to me, ‘You’re an incredible role model for my daughter,’ that’s the best compliment you could give me because it’s about my character, which to me is the biggest honor.”





No comments:

Post a Comment