Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Charice Pempengco in Good Morning America (video)

Charice Pempengco displayed once more her vocal power, prowess, and charm in her guesting together with 15 time Grammy winner David Foster in Good Morning America.

She was compared to the iconic singers such as Whitney Houston and Celine Dion. Charice and and David Foster gave a belted performance of the Bodyguard soundtracks "I Have Nothing" and "I Will Always Love You." She also sung "I will Survive".

Foster said, "She reminds me of Celine when I saw her singing in a tent when she [Dion] was 18. I told Celine [when she was younger] that she would sing with Barbra Streisand. And I told Charice she would sing with Celine.”

checkout 2 videos below...



[via ABC, charicemania - bidangbata & Cherbear]

No comments:

Post a Comment