Monday, November 24, 2008

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt : Elope in Mexico

Of all people, I don't think Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are the shy type. Many are are still in doubt on their decision of tying the knot quietly in a secret ceremony in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico.

The US Weekly got the exclusive details and photos in the said secret wedding.

At the altar, Pratt, 25, told his bride: "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always."

Heidi said, ""The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying,"

What do you think is the real reason why their in a hurry?

No comments:

Post a Comment